Friday, January 2, 2009

Will Cycle for Charity

One of the things that has formed that these races has now become a part of is an group called Will Cycle for Charity.

The group consists of several cycling enthusiasts who want to come together to put on cycling related events to have fun and raise money for charity. Wheels of Glory will be the first event put on by this group. The following two races (yet to be named) on Feb and March 11th will also be organized by WCFC and The Atomic Cowboy. WCFC is also planning several other rides including a couple of cycling/movie nights, winery rides, and some more races.

We're still working on getting a website up and running for the group, but it should be up shortly. Once it is we'll be posting more information on who we are, what we do, and when we're doing it. I'll be putting up links to the site once its up.

-Chris

5 comments:

  1. YEAH! I'm all over this like (insert your favorite colloquialism here). Let me know when you get a site up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since no one's saying it, I think this is an awesome idea and I'm looking forward to seeing how things go this Wednesday. Can one sign up to ride day of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nm the question, found the answer in front of my face where I least expected it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to ride bikes. Chris, want to ride with me sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure. Who is this and when do you normally ride?

    ReplyDelete